Home Forums Prayer Requests!

Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Intro Image

Welcome to the formyhealing.com prayer request page.

Please post all prayer requests for your needs.

God is faithful and just to hear and answer.

Lady Brynal

Prayer is needed. I have been dealing with hoarseness and soreness of the throat. Also a lot of mucus. Please send your prayers my way. Thank you and God bless

LadyBrynal

Seth Mcallister

Good morning this morning we are praying for all of those that are in need of a special blessing I am praying that God will show his great and wonderous power in your life the today he will manifest the blessing before you. God said in His Word that he is the God that healeth you from all of your diseases, sicknesses and infirmities. So I say to you be healed in Jesus Christ Name the Blood Of Jesus Christ Says To you Be Healed In Jesus Christ Name. P.S. Keep the Faith, and Keep Praising Jesus!

Angela

Praise God… Continue to please pray for my family, healing, restoration. Amen

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

God Bless You Angela we here at 4myhealing are praying for you and interceding for you and we pray that Our Lord and
        Saviour Jesus Christ will heal your family. Also healing for any sickness or disease. We touch and agree with you IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!

Bro Ramsey

Asking you to pray for my healing. Chronic virus that keeps popping back up.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

God Bless You Bro Ramsey the Lord can do anything we here at 4myhealing are praying for you. We Pray that Jesus Christ will touch and heal you of every virus, that your body will be strengthen. We command every cell in Jesus Name To Be Healed. Let faith fill you right now…..In JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Sherdine Johnson

I am asking for prayer for my Daughter Tiffany. She got bit by something yesterday while gardening. She is in ICU in NC. Her tongue and throat is swollen. They have a tube in her throat and are keeping her sedated so she won’t pull the tube out. Thank you so much!

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Sherdine We Bless you right now that comfort and faith will fill your very presence. We here at 4myhealing touch and agree with you for your daughter Tiffany. First we send One Ministering Angel And One War Angel To Her Side Right Now, In The Name Of Jesus Christ. We Speak Healing To Every Cell In Her Body And We Curse The Infections that would Try To Pollute her blood. The Blood Of Jesus Cover Her And Wash Her Systems Right Now…. Let Everyone say Amen Amen And Amen. Tiffany We Send The Word To You And Say Be Healed In Jesus Name Right Now!

April Seay

I am desperately in need of prayer. I ask that you pray for good to remove these horrible thoughts out my mind. Lately i feel like my life has no purpose and have been contemplating suicide. Im scared for myself. I have no support and im lost. Thank you in advance.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

April God Bless You In Jesus Name, First Let Me Say To You That Jesus Christ Loves You So Very Much, We also love you and you are Worth so much. Even if it doesn’t it look like it please believe me, your are beautiful and Jesus Christ Loves You. We send One Waring Angel And One Mistering Angel Right With You Right Now In Jesus Name. I pray that every demonic force that would try to stop the Spirit of God in your life to Hell, and that your heart and mind
        would open to the Love Of Jesus Christ. We Pray that you will receive his forgiveness and truth and that you would let Jesus Christ Wash You from your past,and bring you into his LIGHT OF LIFE. WE PRAY THAT THE DARKNESS OF SATAN’S HOLD WOULD BE BROKEN IN YOUR LIFE AND THE SALVATION AND LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST WILL BURST THROUGH IN YOU. WE PRAY THAT YOU WOULD RECEIVE HIS GRACE AND SALVATION…..JUST LET HIM IN!

Seth Mcallister

I would Like to ask prayer for Bishop Turner and Family In Jesus NAME

April Seay

Thank you so much. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Everyday is a struggle for me.

Seth Mcallister

God Bless You Today All Over The World In Every Nation,Country,Province,State,City,Town and Village.
      Today We Start Our Prayer Off With Praise, Jesus We Praise You For Just Life, Another Day That You Have Blessed Us Your People The Sheep Of Your Pastures. Father We Prayer For All The Prayer Request On This Site, Jesus You Know Each One By Name, You Have Fashioned Them and You Have Died For Them. So Father We Are In Need Of Your Healing Power, That Same Healing Power That You Displayed On Earth, Healing All Manners Of Sickness And Diseases, Cast Out All Demons And Devils, Braking Every Chain Of Satan. Jesus Let Your Healing Power Move In The Hearts And Mind Of The People Of God…. Every Prayer Request On This Site, New And Old, Remember Your Word Father You Said What Every
      We Bind On Earth Shall Be Bound In Heaven and WHAT Every We Loose On Earth Shall Be Loosed In Heaven. Father Keep Your Word For We Bind Sickness And Disease. We Recko Sickness And Disease In JESUS HOLY NAME. Jesus We Curse All Moves Of The Enemy On your People And Their Houses, Children, Bodies, And Finances. Father Let Your Blessing Fall In The Lives Of Your People, In The Great And Glorious Name Of The One And Only Holy God..IN JESUS CHRIST NAME HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Cherrell

please hold up my friend Kalleya Sa in prayer.

Also my family.

Thank You

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Cherrell God Bless You For Your Concern For Your Friend, I’m Remind In The Bible When Jesus Christ Was Preaching In A House. There Was No Room To Get In That Four Men Brought There Friend To Jesus, They Took Off The Roof And Lower Him Down In Front Of Jesus. When Jesus Saw Their Faith He Said To the Man, Your Sins Are Forgiven. So As Jesus Did For The Man I Speak To Your Friend Where Ever They Are And Say Your Sins are Forgive Be Healed In Jesus Christ Name, The Blood Of Jesus Christ Speaks Life and Healing To You. We Pray That Your Heart And Mind Will Receive The Gospel of Jesus Christ, In Jesus Christ Name! CHERRELL We Pray For Your Family That God Will Wash All The Past Effect Out Of Your Lives. The God Of Heaven Renew Your Faith And Your Love In Him, And For Him Every Day. That Your Family Will Trust After God And His Word, That God Presence Would Over Shadow You All. That Ever Seed That Satan Has Planted In Your Lives We Curse In Awesome, Wonderful, Name Of Jesus Christ Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah Hallelujah!

Seth Mcallister

Blessings This Day In Jesus Name, To God Be The Glory. We Open Todays Prayer With Praise HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH. God We Bless You Today For your Love And Your Many Mercies, For There Is No God But You Jesus The One Who Has Washed Our Sins Away. Father This Day We Pray That You Would Remember The Prayer Request On The Site Past And New. Jesus We Depend upon You For Our Life Health And Strength, And Without You There Would Be Nothing. Father By Your Power,Your Might and Spirit We Ask You To Move And Heal Your People From Their Sicknesses And Disease. For There Is No God That Can Hear And Keep Covenant With His People But You, So God Hear And Answer Hear and Answer Hear And Aswer! Hear And Answer The Prayer Of Your People In Your Great Name Jesus HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Seth McAllister

God Bless you this day, we thank and praise Jesus Christ, the giver of all life for his Great Love And Tender Mercy. For if it had not been For Jesus Christ Where would we be. Today Father We thank you for a new day and thank you for just a mind to serve you.We pray Jesus that you would remember all the prayer request on this site past and persent, that you would Hear And Answer. Father Forgive our sins God,let us remember to praise you through the good and the bad. Father help us to stay focus on what matters in this life, so we will be fruitful and bring you much fruit. Jesus Christ please continue to help us as we strive to be like you. God we pray for all the victims of the earthquake, all the victims of senseless crimes, we pray for our neighbors, friends, families. God let faith rise up in your people that we will be the people of the Name, your Name the Great Name of Jesus Christ the unmatched Name of Jesus Christ. Increase the faith of your people, then we will stand on your Word as it is written the Just shall live by Faith in Jesus Name. Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!

Seth McAllister

Today we start prayer with these words of encouragement to all that have a ear to hear. Hold On There May Be Tough and Rough Times in our Lives, But Hold On To God’s hand and Promises. Lord Jesus we thank you for this day that you and only you have given us.Lord God there is much unrest in this country today, there is much pain and sickness and disease in this world, but father we know that you are the God of the universe. Is there anything too hard for you, is there any disease or sickness you can’t heal,Lord Jesus we say no you can do anything. Nothing can stay your hand if you said it father it will come to pass, so this morning we pray for every prayer request that has been made on this site that you would hear, then you would move by your glory by your power by your authority in Jesus name.Father we pray that you would get the glory out of our lives, that we would be submissive to your word and we would give your spirit free course in our lives. That our hearts would be sensitive to your spirit and our minds would meditate on your word. As we go through this day speak to us Lead and guide us for we are the sheep of your pasture you are the Shepherd. As David said the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want, heal your people Father deliver your people. Jesus, thank you and will praise you for you are our God and you only.And let all the people say Amen Amen and Amen…Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

shanalawry771
      Participant

Please pray for Sister Monique Pope. She is in critical condition on a ventilator. She went in for Knee surgery and when she was about to be released she started spitting up blood and then couldnt breathe. The put her on a ventilator with 100 percent oxygen. They tried taking her off however was not successful. We are asking for complete healing for our dear sister. In Jesus Name.

Seth McAllister

Father in Jesus name we come before you right now for sister Monique Pope, Lord Jesus we call out her name right now in Jesus name. Father we know you know all things and there is nothing hidden from you on in the whole universe. Lord Jesus we are asking that your healing power would touch Monique Pope right now right now where ever she is and whatever hospital she’s in we pray by your power by your glory and by your spirit and by your authority. Jesus we send two warring angels and one ministering angel right by your side in the name of Jesus. Father heal her from the top of her head to the soul of her feet in the awesome name of Jesus Amen Amen And Amen Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah

Seth McAllister

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Father we give you praise this morning just for waking us up and blessing us to see another day. For your Name is Holy and Righteous so thank you for waking us this morning giving us a mind to love you in Jesus name. This morning father we pray that your will,will be done in our lives. Jesus that we would listen and hear your voice, every little turn every little move, that we could hear your voice clearly very clear, Father. Lord Jesus we pray that you would bless every prayer request on this site past and present. Lord Jesus we can do nothing of our selves, because you are strength, hope, peace, and faith. so in you being are everything we seek you first, for your words this seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all of his righteousness and all of these things will be added unto you. father many of us need your hand in our finances, in our health, in our minds, in our homes, in our marriages, in our childern,Father. So Jesus please Father,do a work in all around Us let your financial blessings come in upon your people and overshadow us like a great spring rain, rain down on us father your blessings your prosperity,your healing, your love, your grace. Jesus Christ forgive us for our sins as we forgive those That trespass against us, help us father to be like you, to love like you loved, to give like you give. Father there are so many sick, so many dying, so many without hope, help us to help them, in Jesus Christ Holy an Awesome Name, In the unmatched list Name of Jesus we pray Amen Amen Amen hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

Seth McAllister

Great and Holy Father this day we say thank you for all your many blessings. For you are so Holy, there would be no Holy without you, for you are the One and Only Holy God. Jesus Christ we reverence your Spirit and who you are! The Great and Terrible God, But also the Great and Loving God full of Mercy full of Compassion and full of Truth. So we say Hallelujah Hallelujah and Hallelujah. Lord Jesus if you said it shell it not come to pass, nothing and no one can stay your hand. If you open the doorFather, no man can close, but if you close the door no man can open it. Jesus we submit ourselves to your Will and your Authority and your Goverance. We pray for every prayer request on this Website, that you would look at, you would hear and you would answer, according to your Faithfulness.Lord we make intercession for our young people all over the country, that you would bring their hearts back to you. That your glory would fall like never before, That you would bring the hearts of your people back to you. Father we need your help we need your Mighty Hand to fight for us, to destroy the adversary And every work,plan and device of satan. Help your people, heal your people, open doors for your peopl, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. WE SAY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE AND WE SHOUT HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH AMEN

Steve

Pray for me. My job allows me to talk to people all over the country and I’m finding myself getting angry and depressed because of the condition of people’s lives living right here in this country. Many of our elders are living in poverty and it is virtually unknown. I feel myself getting angry at this capitalistic system we live in while our elders, in particularly blacks, can barely afford to eat. Please pray for my peace and also that I may find some solutions for this part of our population. Thank you and God Bless.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

God Bless You Steve we here at 4Myhealig, appreciate you coming and sharing your prayer request. We Thank God for you right now and we pray in the Great Name of Jesus Christ that you would receive his peace. For the Word of God tells us,that we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ. I pray that you Steve would be blessed in your mind.Father in the name of Jesus we come before you for Steve that you would just lift him up right now, that you would touch his heart and mind to receive your peace your Shalom. That you would father touch him right now show him the way, so he can receive your power, and receive your glory, and receive your blessings in his life right now. Lord Jesus we asked you to give him strength, strengthen his heart strengthen his mind in the name of Jesus. Bless his home, bless his family bless everything around him. Father we curse the spirit of torment in Jesus Name.Lord Jesus we ask that you would make ways Father so Steve can do ministry for the elderly, for you have put the elderly in his heart so Lord Jesus let a ministry be open for Steve, for the elderly Lord in the name of Jesus Amen Amen Hallelujah.

blairmerry845
      Participant

Please pray for me and my husband. Im trying to find a job and he may be getting laid off.. I thought I just got the job of my dreams not for them to retract offer because of finding.. That crushed me so bad. Lord knows I need a steady paycheck.bills are piling and I’m getting depressed… LORD, HELP US

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Father we come before you for our dear sister in Need Lord of your hand of provision. Father first of all we pray for her spiritual blessing that you would touch her heart and touch your mind in Jesus Name. Lord Jesus that you would move upon her and uplift her out of depression,Lord Jesus that you would increase her faith in you, that she may stand on your promises which are true ensure an amen. Father help her right now you know what she’s in need of, so we ask you bless her and her husband you know the way, because you are God you know all things, you know what she’s in need of so moved by your mighty hand Jesus and will thank you and will praise you in your Great Name Jesus hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah amen

marianduell643
      Participant

Praying continuously for my grnddaughte to get out of her whell chair and walk. Also asking prayer that my son her father would find peace ad stop using drugs and alcohol and begin to be the man God has called him to be.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Holy God our prayer is for Marcia,bless Her God, Strengthen her in you Father.Lord Jesus we pray for her granddaughter that is in the wheelchair, we don’t know what the sickness, the disease, or the infirmity is God but we speak by your authority and say be healed in Jesus Christ Name. Father let the nervous system be made whole in the Name of Jesus, let nerves God that has not been firing start firing in Jesus Name. I pray strength in that young ladies legs, by the Power and the Authority of Jesus Christ Lord and Savior,God of the Universe.Lord Jesus we also ask that you remember her son we pray that you would send one ministering angel and one warring angel to that young man right now,that they would shake everything around him and Minster to is hurt, his pains and his needs, that you would draw him father to you by your grace and by your love. Save him Father, wash him in your blood, in Jesus Chirst Name We Shout Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Holy God we Bless Marcia right Now. Father strengthed her Right Now. Father we prayer for her grand daughter that your will would be done in her Life. Father we pray that the nervous system would be made whole,that the nerves that weren’t fring will start firing in Jesus Christ Name. Father that you would Give strength in the young ladies Legs Right Now in The Name of Jesus Christ. Fathet that you would remember Marcia’s son in the Name of Jesus,tO help him through his problems. We send one minstering angel and one warring angle, to his side for 30 days, to help him and to bring him out, save him Father. In your Glorious Name JESUS CHRIST.HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH. AMEN AMEN

Seth McAllister

Father we start this prayer off by blessing you and thank you, for your Holy Name, for your Goodness and your Kindness, we say Hallelujah to you Hallelujah to you. Father this morning we pray that you would hear us, and that you would deliver us. Lord Jesus there are so many that are in trouble, in inflection,in pain,in sickness, in disease,in loneliness,in depression,in Hurt,in lack,in need and in want.Lord Jesus we need you to help us, to help us in your work and in your kingdom. Bless your people father for they are in need of miracles, and for your mighty hand to move in our behalf. Let your Spirit God show up in our situations, in the hospital rooms, in the homes, on the jobs, in our lives. Jesus Christ allow your Spirit to make ways where there are no ways, to make doors where there are no doors in the Name of Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus Christ.Father we Rebuke the power of Satan every distraction, every stumbling block, every weapon that Satan devises against your people I pray father that it would fall back on him 10 trillion times in the Name of Jesus Christ. We need your mighty hand, for your God hand that said let there be and it was, when the earth was without form and void, to move in our behalf. We pray these prayers in Jesus Name, In Jesus Christ Name and we seal it with a hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah Amen Amen Amen.

Seth McAllister

Let Us Pray! Father in Jesus Christ Name we pray, thank you Lord for all of you many blessings today that you have given us that we so undeservedly have. Lord Jesus we ask you to forgive us of our sins as we forgive those who have harmed us and hurt us. Father this day we ask blessings on your people, lead us and guide us in your truth. Jesus Christ we are your people the sheep of your pasture, help us to yield to you. Father so many of your people are hurting they are in distress, they are perplexed, they are in derision, father help us help us. Lord Jesus let your healing virtue Go out to the sick, let your hand of provision be upon those in lack. Jesus Christ help your people. In your Great Glorious Holy Name Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen.

Sherdine Johnson

It’s me standing in the need of prayer. I am requesting prayer for my Daughter’s husband Willie Curry. He had a slight heart attack today. He was taking to a Hospital in Pineville, NC. Pray for a speedy recovery, and that Courtney will stand on God’s word. By His stripes Willie is already healed. Thank you so much and may God bless you and this ministry.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Sherdine Johnson God Bless You This Day, We Pray that you would just receive the Goodness of God around you and in you today. Let the peace God engulf the atmosphere in your home all around you, don’t let any negativity or any doubt in your Space or Mind. We pray for brother William Curry that the Lord would look upon him and see his need, That every bit of the stress that life and the devil is trying to infuse into his body we pray that the Lord would rebuke it give him peace in the Awesome Name of Jesus. That every trace of a heart attack would be removed and the Healing Hand of God will overshadow it in Jesus Name. We also Pray that you would draw him to you Lord for Jesus Christ Glory. We pray that Courtney, her heart, her mind and spirit would long for the move of God in her Life, and receiver Her ministry that she has had from birth in Jesus Awesome Name Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen

Seth McAllister

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much James 5:16. Let us pray Father in Heaven we thank you for this day we thank you for your love. There are so many things going on today, and we pause and say thank you thank you thank you. You are our God,and in you we put all of our trust. Lord Jesus if you don’t do it, it won’t be done, So Father answer the prayers according to your word, you said ask and we would receive. Remember all the Prayers on this site. This morning our prayer is for your spirit to overshadow us and be in us. Let your spirit to lead us and guide us, let us choose the best that you have to offer. Lead your people in the business that we have to do today, show us the way father, for we do not know it You do. We pray for the sick, diseased, depressed, those in the hospitals, Jesus Christ show us Your Glory, your Healing Hand and your Love. Be our God,our Strong Tower and I Hope today, and let us be intuned with your Spirit. Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen!

Doris Griffin

Please pray for My mother Doris Griffin as we are seeking healing over her body, she had aneurysm on her brain that caused her to have multiple strokes and now she is currently in a nursing rehabilitation and healing center.

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Father in the Name of Jesus we thank you for all that you’re doing and all that you’ve done, We pray right now for Doris Griffin, Lord Jesus you know where she is at, you know the hospital room she’s in and you know what bed she’s in so Father in the Name of Jesus Christ we pray for her. Your Word tells us to ask, Hallelujah, Your Word tells us to ask so this day we ask, that you would touch Doris Griffin in the Name of Jesus that you would move on her body whatever’s wrong we call it to be right in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Father we send a ministering angel to her right now in the Name of Jesus and we also send A Warring angel to her side right now in Jesus Name touch Her body Father you know her and saver in Jesus Christ Name remember her family and save them Jesus we claim them in the Name of Jesus for your Kingdom and for your Glory in Jesus Christ Name we say Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen.

John the Baptist

Please pray for my family! Blessings unto you!

John the Baptist the 2nd

I will pray for you!!!!

Seth Mccallister
        Keymaster

Father a prayer right now is for brother John, Lord we pray that you would remember his family father in the Name of Jesus, you know the situation that they’re going through and we just touch and agree with them right now in Jesus Christ Name. Lord Jesus heal the family Lord touch them right now in the Name of Jesus we move every obstacle that would come to destroy them. We ask that your peace and your Shalom would be in that house in Jesus Name moved by your mighty power and we will thank you and we will praise you in Jesus Christ Name Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen

Seth McAllister

Lord Jesus we thank you for this day that you have given us, for you did not have to blessings today but you did. Thank you Father for your love that you have shown in our lives, thank you for just your presence. As we feel your presence we understand and know that we can make it through your help and through your spirit. Lord Jesus our prayer today is for the mothers all the mothers God. So many mothers are having hard time right now, Somany mothers are experiencing sickness disease and infirmities, so we asked for your help and your guidance and your truth to undertake for them. For your Word says you are the God that healeth us so abide by your Word and heal your people in Jesus Christ Name Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Amen Amen Amen

Seth Mcallister

Lord Jesus you are our Heavenly Father, and we thank you and praise you this morning. We say Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah to your Great Name, for there is no other Name that is Great as yours. Jesus Christ,You are Hope, Peace, Provision, Healing, our Reward.Father we thank You this morning all of Your Goodness all of Your Mercies,for if it had not been for you where would we be. We asked You Heavenly Father to remember our families and friends.Those That are sick in their bodies, minds, spirits and in their attitudes. Help Lord Jesus your people, the ones that are called by Your Name, We need You like never before. give us the mind and heart to do your will, not lip service, but in full service unto you Lord Jesus. Father we pray for the sick those that are in need,those that have been seeking you longing for your presence, seeking the Holy Ghost fill them Father with Your Spirit. Father send the Over Flowing Rain of Your Spirit,the Fresh Manna From Heaven to Revive Your people In Jesus Christ Name. Lord Jesus look upon your people all over the earth and see the needs of your people and help us. In the Name of Jesus Christ HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH Amen Amen Amen!

Seth Mcallister

Father We Thank You This Day, For There Is No One Like You, You are Holy, Righteous And Loving And A Just God!
      Without You What Could We Do. Lord Jesus Christ We Ask You To Help Your People, There Are Some Many Families And Friends Hurting And Broken Today. Father Death has Hit So Close To Home This Week, A Dear Young Man Only 14 years Old, GOD ,Was Killed Up The Street From The Church You Allowed Me To Pastor. So Today GOD I’m Praying For The East Hills, Wilkinsburg, Pittsburgh And Surrounding Areas, That You Would Draw The People To You And That You Would Pour Your Spirit Out On This Place And The People. Jesus Christ That You Would Open The Eyes Of The People So That They Could See You. Lord Jesus I Ask A Special Blessing For The Father and The Mother And The Sisters And Brother. God Please Hold Them Up As They Go Through The Valley. Let Your Spirit Rise UP And Be God. Jesus Christ Get The Glory Out Of This Sad Situation. Lord Jesus Most Of All Let The Young People See You And Be Save….In Jesus Christ Great And Awesome,Holy,Righteous Name We Say Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah HalleluJah HalleluJah.

Seth McAllister

When we pray, God hears and God will answer, It may not be what you want but God answers. The Word of God says if you ask in Jesus Name and believe you shall receive would you ask. Let us pray Father in Jesus Name we thank you for this day that you have given us, we think you for all of Your Mercies and all of Your Goodness and all of your Kindness. For today so many of us should not be in the land of the living, if not for your grace and mercy. Lord Jesus we come before you today Glorifying Your Name,the Name of Jesus, The Name above every name Jesus Christ. Holy and Awesome Father we Praise You and we Glorify You and we thank you. Lord Jesus we come and asked you to remember all the violence in America and around the world, so many people I’m being hurt,afflicted and and killed. So Father we asked You to help us spread your word and win souls, For the wicked and wickedness are out of control. Also Lord Jesus we pray for the sick this morning those that are diseased, those that are in pain, those that need healing in their live, those that cannot feel you or see you in their spirits, we pray for them. That the healing arm of God will show up and blessed and help them, Father please Let Your Glory be upon Your people, so the world can see Your Light,For You are the True Light, The Son Light Of The World. We ask all these prayers In Jesus Christ Holy Wonderful Magnificent Glorious Name Jesus Christ, we seal it with Praise Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Father we thank You for your Great Love and Mercy Toward Us. This day we say Hallelujah to your Name.
      Lord Jesus this day we ask you to remember the Facebook Fast that starts this morning September 28 2015.
      So Lord we ask your blessing and help to keep us focused on you, to have your mind and your Spirit Guiding
      us through out the days and weeks that we are fasting. I ask special blessings on Bishop Nathan Mcallister, that you Lord Jesus would touch his body and mind, that you would comfort him in this hour Lord. Thank You Jesus Christ for your Blood that has not Lost It’s Power, to Save Heal And Deliver. Remember those that are sick in sin, addicted to all matters of demonic vices and pleasures. WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS IN THE HEAVENS To FALL TO THE EARTH LIKE RAIN. Father Show Us Your GLORY Show Us Your Power In Jesus Name We Say Amen!

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Lord Jesus we thanks you this day, for all of your many Blessings that you have given to us. We openly shout Hallelujah and many praises to your Holy Name. Thank you Jesus Christ for all things, your Love, Life and Mercies.
      Father you have done so much for us words can not explain how good you are, and we praise your Name Jesus Jesus Christ, the forgiver of sins. Lord we ask you for your blessings toward my father Bishop Nathan Mcallister, I ask you to Heal His Body, touch him from the top of his head to the soul of his feet, in the Name Of Jesus Christ..We dispatch 2 Warring Angels and 2 Ministering Angels in his hospital room, In Jesus Name In Jesus Name. Father we have so much to pray for, our president and law makers, that you would lead them in your path and your way. Jesus please remember all the children, the children that are sick and battling illnesses and disease all over the world. Father only you can help, our arms are short, and we are so frail, only you God can do the impossible. So we Worship You As God, And we Say Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah To You and Only You.. Father remember us your children the sheep of your pastures. Bless the Facebook Fast, help your people to turn to you, to focus on you father, we need you like never like never before, IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME IN THE NAME OF JESUS HALLELUJAH!

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Heavenly Father we thank you for this
      Day please remeber the sick and afflicted there are So many hurting people that are in Need…please
      Help

Anonymous
      Inactive

Praise him, I am requesting the prayers of the righteous on behalf of my son Albert Johnson Jr. He and his friends whom were in a car accident yesterday. Alberts has lacerations on his liver,spleen and kidneys also bruises on his lungs.He is in ICU to keep an eye out for internal bleeding. His friends have had to have surgery.
      “I will bless the Lord at all times because I know he does all things well”.
      Thank you for your prayers and may God continue to bless your ministry.

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Praise The Lord From Whom All Blessings Flow… God Is Still Working Miracles For Those Who Believe…If You Can Just Believe You Can Receive. Let’s Pray Father In Your Great Name Jesus, We pray for your people today, that you see about them. Some Father are in need of your immediate help Father. We ask That Your Great Power Will Fill The Place Where They Are And That you Would Drive The Enemy Out.. Be It In This Country Or Another Country, Father Your People Cry Out To You Help Help Help Jesus Jesus Jesus…. we Call On Your Great Name…. In Jesus Name Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!!!!!!

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

God our Father and our savior we bless you this day, we thank you this day for all your blessing. God we come before you today asking you to please remember our Dear Friend Bishop Douglas Yancey he is truly in need of a miracle… we his friends and family stand on your word, you said ask what we will and you will do it. Also God Please remember all the families that have lost love ones that are hurting and in grief today, Jesus Christ we know your a way maker out of no way….We say thank you for all that you have done and all that your doing….In Jesus Christ Name We say Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Seth Mccallister
      Keymaster

Great And Awesome Father We Thank You today we give you all the glory honor and praise… We love and
      Glorify you. Today ask for your divine touch to bless us as many of your children are going through very hard time. Not that we are worthy of any of your blessings but just because you are our God and you are full of Grace and Mercy. PLEASE JESUS CHRIST REMEMBER OUR GOOD FREIND Bishop Douglas Yancey He Really Needs you Now…And Bless those that are trusting in your word, those that depend on your word. We ask that you God Would Show Yourself Strong In Our Lives, that the enemies of your people would be put to flight..and that darkness would back up off of your Children. Jesus Let Your Revival move through out the world that your people call by your name would rise up and declare your truths to all the world. God That your spirit would speak to us like never before, and we will give you all the Glory, Worship, Honor And Love In your Awesome Name In Jesus Christ Name Amen Amen Amen….Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.